The Belleville Chamber of Commerce
We are proud to be celebrating 156 years of service to the business community of Belleville in 2020. Created in 1864 and originally as a Board of Trade for Hastings County, businesses were required to participate. In 1920 it was converted to a Chamber of Commerce and represented one of the most successful Chambers in Eastern Ontario at that time. As the County developed, additional Chambers were formed in Quinte West, Madoc and Tweed. Although we are separate Chambers representing different cities and towns, we take a regional approach to our endeavours. After all, business knows no boundaries.