POSTED | October 27, 2017 - Jill Raycroft
From the Desk of Chamber CEO Jill Raycroft
Last Friday night we celebrated the Quinte Business Achievement Awards and we were so happy to see four of our valued members in the spotlight! These awards are a special and important way to recognize your day-to-day routine as achievements… and celebrating you as part of our community is one of the reasons I love being with the Chamber.
- Bruce Mackay “Mackay Insurance” – Business Person of the Year
- Tyler Allsopp “Doug’s Bicycle” – Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Tom Lafferty “Lafferty’s Crossings” – Retail Business of the Year
- The Salvation Army Community & Family Services – Not-for-Profit of the Year
And special recognition to those who were also nominated:
- Amica at Quinte Gardens
- Athena Freight Services
- Belleville Intelligencer & Quinte Media Group
- Brenda Bryson Insurance Agency Ltd.
- Bruce Mackay
- Burger Revolution
- Feta & Olives
- Gourmet Diem
- Habitat for Humanity Prince Edward Hastings
- Kool Koatings
- Lafferty's Crossings
- Mortgage Architects Masters
- POLISH Salon & Spa
- Quinte Ballet School of Canada
- Quinte Business Accounting Services Inc.
- Runway Bridal
- The Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- The Tree Trunk
- Tipper Financial Services Ltd.
- Tyler Allsopp
- Vicki Samaras
- Volunteer & Information Quinte
Moving forward, we will continue to try and find ways to spotlight your achievements on a regular basis – because you do something special every day!