The Belleville Chamber of Commerce is committed to ensuring that Belleville's business community has the resources and information needed to move through the pandemic.
BUSINESSES with less than 150 employees can receive Rapid Test Kits FREE at the Belleville Chamber of Commerce.
Get more information and ORDER KITS here.
DID YOU KNOW?
Active Screening by employers has not been required since March 1st 2022.
As of March 21st, passive screening (posting signs at all entrances to the premises of the business or organization, in a conspicuous location visible to the public, that informs individuals on how to screen themselves for COVID-19 prior to entering the premises) will be revoked.
Masking is no longer required (March 21) unless the staff/clients are in the following places:
- Public transit (indoor premises and vehicles used for this service)
- Bus transportation within or between municipalities for compensation (indoor premises and vehicles). Note: does not apply to sightseeing or touring.
- Long term care or retirement homes
- Clinics that provide health care services
- Congregate or supportive living settings, including:
- Residential services/supports to adults with developmental disabilities who reside in supported group living residences
- Residential or emergency residential shelters
- Children's residences
- Children's treatment centers
- Organizations that provide intervenor services in a residential setting
- Laboratory and specimen collection centers
COVID safety plans are no longer required at the workplace.
For the lastest public health measures visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/public-health-measures
Find the latest guidance documents from the Ministry of Health at the link below.
USE OF RAPID ANTIGEN TESTS (RATs) (Updated March 23, 2022)
- Rapid Antigen Testing for Asymptomatic and Symptomatic individuals
- "One-off" Use of RATs
- COVID Self-Isolation Guidelines
COVID-19 SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:
o fever and/or chills; OR
o cough; OR
o shortness of breath; OR
o decrease or loss of taste or smell; OR
o Two or more of: runny nose/nasal congestion headache extreme fatigue sore throat muscle aches/joint pain gastrointestinal symptoms (i.e. vomiting or diarrhea)