The Belleville Chamber of Commerce is committed to ensuring that Belleville's business community has the resources and information needed during these challenging times. We will publish information from the City of Belleville, Public Health, Quinte Waste Solutions and other local organizations.
The Log Cabin is open to the public and our staff are working and available to help you in any way that we can. Please don't hesitate to contact us at 613.962.4597.or email email@example.com
Belleville Chamber of Commerce:
To subscribe to receive email updates specific to COVID-19 - click here
See the latest edition of Chamber Chat, the Chamber newsletter from the desk of Jill Raycroft. under the NEWS tab at Bellevillechamber.ca.
Visit the Belleville Chamber of Commerce YouTube channel to see recorded meetings and breakfasts.
- CHAMBER CHAT LIVE: Your questions answered by CRA (click for resources...)
- CHAMBER CHAT LIVE: Ensure your employees and customers feel safe (June 10 - Video no longer available)
- CHAMBER CHAT LIVE: Managing Stress & Anxiety (recorded June 3)
- CHAMBER CHAT LIVE: Getting the $$ you need (recorded May 20)
- CHAMBER CHAT LIVE: with Templeman LLP (recorded May 13)
- MP Neil Ellis (recorded May 6)
- MPP Todd Smith (recorded April 29)
- Chamber breakfast - Meet the new board (recorded Jan. 29)
Canadian Chamber of Commerce:
Canadian Business Resilience Network: providing the business community with the latest information, toolsd and resources businesses need to make it through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Toolkit for reopening Canada's Economy - includes advice on communications, ready-made signage, information on childcare and social services, financial support programs and much more.
RESULTS of Canadian Survey on Business Conditions - More than 13,000 businesses participated in the joint effort between Statistics Canada and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Want to stay up-to-date? Sign up for Updates from the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Ontario Chamber of Commerce:
Frequently Asked Questions on supports, responsibilities and more.
As the attention shifts to reopening the economy there are several critical elements to address. Please fill out this survey, and help us present the best information to decision makers.
COVID-19 Tools and Resources for Business: The Ontario Chamber of Commerce continues to work in partnership with members and government to provide information and resources for business as they navigate through these challenging times.
- Small Business, Big Impact (OCC Report - June 22)
- Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit (Prepared by OCC and Hicks Morley)
- Frequently Asked Questions for business, employers and employees.
- Resources for Working From Home
- Mental Health Resources
- How to Protect Yourself