These are challenging, unprecedented times for all of us, and especially for small and medium-sized businesses in Canada.
The Chamber of Commerce is there to help Canadians get through this pandemic. Watch the video with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, Perrin Beatty, to learn more about the top five things small and medium sized businesses should know right now. He offers a quick overview of how the government is helping business (in less than 3 minutes) - most importantly, the one week waiting period is waived for anyone applying to E.I.
1. Keep yourself, your staff and your customers healthy.
2. Know your rights and responsiblities.
3. Government's package for Canadian businesses.
4. Additional financial supports are now available.
5. Get assistance when it is needed.
Click here for the latest information about available resources and programs to support you and your business.