Stay informed and discover the latest happenings in Belleville, Ontario with the Belleville Chamber of Commerce News.
As businesses prepare to reopen or revamp their operations amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there are numerous issues and challenges to consider.
As businesses reopen, government will undoubtedly wind down some of the financial support programs. However, financial support programs continue to be widely available, and some are being expanded (such as the Business Credit Availability Program) or extended beyond their original cut-off dates (such as the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy). Please continue to consult the available financial supports to determine if they can assist your business during your reopening and ongoing operations.
This toolkit prepared by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Canadian Business Resilience Network is designed to provide guidance, or access to guidance, for business owners and senior managers responsible for re-establishing their operations while ensuring the health and safety of operators, staff, customers and the general public is at the forefront.
With this document in hand, you should have the resources you need in order to:
- Update your Operations Plan.
- Update your Health and Safety Plan.
- Communicate those plans and procedures to your staff, customers and suppliers.
- Know how to access any required personal protective equipment.
- Continue to access government financial supports.
- Understand the social services, such as childcare, that are available to you and to your staff.
- Be aware of the wide array of additional supports, resources and guides that are available.
Cllick here for more on communications, financial support programs, childcare and social services, regulation tracker and several other resources.