Stay informed and discover the latest happenings in Belleville, Ontario with the Belleville Chamber of Commerce News.
The province has released details about what people can expect as of Monday, January 31st. CLICK HERE for the full list of 'Updated Public Health Measures'
NOTABLE CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Individuals attending indoor events (sporting, concert venue, movie theatre or casino) can eat and drink as long as they remain seated.
- Most indoor public settings, including restaurants and bars can operate at 50% capacity indoors (no dancing/singing except those performing).
- Personal care services - eye brow and beard trims/facials allowed again
- Short Term Accomodations are once again allowed.
- Social gatherings are increased to 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors.
- In person training/teaching allowed again
- Collection of patron information not required anymore
- Employees are no longer required to work from home except when necessary, although the chief medical officer of health recommends that this practice continues whenever possible.
The Rules for Areas at Step 3 (Ontario Regulation 364/20) and at the Roadmap Exit Step can be downloaded from this link. The shaded areas take effect on January 31st. https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/200364