The City is now accepting applications for local boards and committees.
Belleville City Council relies on the services of numerous boards and committees to assist with the decision-making process. Council wishes to ensure that its boards, committees and special committees reflect the diverse nature of Belleville’s population and invites all property owners and/or residents and tenants to consider this opportunity. Applications are now being accepted for:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Lighting Display & Gateway Signage Committee
- Belleville Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Municipal Heritage Committee
- Planning Advisory Committee
- Belleville Youth Engagement Committee
- Police Services Board
- Committee of Adjustment/Court of Revision/Property Standards/Fence Viewers
- Quinte Economic Development Commission
- Stirling & District Recreation Centre
- Economic & Destination Development Committee
- Glanmore National Historic Site Advisory Committee
- Transportation Committee
- Green Task Force
- Belleville Library Board
- Transit Operations Advisory Committee
More information on each board and committee is available online. Those interested in applying can do so through the City’s website, by mail (169 Front St., Belleville, Ont. K8N 2Y8 – ATTN: Clerk’s Office), email or in-person at City Hall.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, Dec. 11 at 4 p.m.