Stay informed and discover the latest happenings in Belleville, Ontario with the Belleville Chamber of Commerce News.
Businesses: Get help with COVID-19 costs
Your business may be eligible to recover costs for personal protective equipment (PPE)
To be eligible, your business must have two to nine employees and be in one of the following sectors:
- accommodation and food services
- repair and maintenance
- personal and laundry services
Eligible small businesses will get one-time grants of up to $1,000.
What you’ll need to apply:
You will need to submit receipts or proof of costs for PPE purchased since March 17, 2020. This includes:
- gloves, gowns, face shields, eye protection, masks, sanitizer, sanitizing wipes
- thermometers, temperature monitors or cameras
- physical changes, including the installation of hand sanitizer stations and plexiglass dividers
- signs to guide or inform customers and employees
Are you in the food and drink industry? Click here for guidance documents for operating in the 'Yellow - Protect' level from Hastings Prince Edward Public Health