Belleville Chamber of Commerce Membership Committee
The mission of the Chamber is to support business prosperity through networking and events, advocacy and shared services and influence. This committee ensures that we are actively, regularly, efficiently and appropriately providing networking opportunities and hosting events to support this mission and will provide support and advice as requested and required.
This committee serves to retain, educate, engage membership and will assist to
• communicate the value of programs, events and services to the membership
• increase participation of the Chamber membership
• promote, study, report, and act on items which serve our Members
• inform, engage and facilitate access to business development and education for Chamber member’s needs, and
• collaborate with stakeholders to develop complimentary programming
This committee identifies opportunities to
• develop new Chamber Programs and Services that offer benefits and value to the Chamber membership
• generate new sources of revenue for the Chamber of Commerce
• expand membership in the Chamber by identifying potential members
The Committee generally meets once monthly, with the Chair providing a written report on the committee's activities to the Board of Directors.