Vote Prosperity reflects the priorities and concerns of job creators in communities across Canada. Developed in partnership with Canada’s provincial and territorial chambers of commerce, Vote Prosperity lays out our seven priorities, along with a series of specific measures to attract investment to Canada, and help businesses create jobs, grow and strengthen our communities.
Click on a specific issue to read more, as well as, see the recommendations or read the full report below.
- Taxation - A tax system that is fair, efficient and modern.
- Regulatory - A regulatory system that works for everyone...including business.
- Trade - Access to new markets around the world and the elimination of trade barriers at home.
- Small Business - Resources to help small and medium companies grow and succeed.
- Connected Canada - Innovation and infrastructure to make Canada the most connected country in the world.
- Skills - A workforce with the skills, education and training to prosper.
- Pharmacare - A healthier pharmacare system for healthier Canadians.